In order to make your purchase in the ESCADA E-Store as convenient and secure as possible, we offer a range of payment options.
Which forms of payment are available?
- Credit Card (Mastercard, VISA, American Express, Diners, Discover)
When will my account be charged for my order?
Your credit card will be charged on delivery of your order
Your PayPal account will be charged immediately after the order entry process is complete.
What is 3D Secure / Verified by Visa / American Express Safekey?
To guarantee the best possible protection of your data, your credit card information will be transferred in encrypted form and will not be saved by us. Furthermore, our payment system is 3D Secure / Verified by Visa / American Express Safekey certified. These certified systems protect your credit card details with a security code.
Which countries does the ESCADA E-Store deliver to?
Delivery is currently available for the following countries: Belgium, Germany, France, UK, Ireland, Italy, Luxemburg, Monaco, Netherlands, Austria, Spain, Estonia, Finland, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia.
If you are located in another country and you would like to purchase ESCADA products, please use the Store Finder, to find your nearest store.
For orders to be shipped to the USA please visit escada.us
Which forms of shipping are available and what are the shipping costs?
We ship exclusively with UPS. Shipping with UPS Standard is free. UPS Express is available at 20,00 EUR:
|Belgium||1-2 days||1 day|
|Germany||1-2 days||1 day|
|Estonia||4-5 days||1 day|
|Finland||2-3 days||1 day|
|France||2-3 days||1 day|
|Great Britain||2-3 days||1 day|
|Ireland||3-4 days||1 day|
|Italy||2-3 days||1 day|
|Latvia||3-4 days||1 day|
|Lithuania||4-5 days||1 day|
|Luxembourg||1-2 days||1 day|
|Malta||3-4 days||1 day|
|Monaco||2-3 days||1 day|
|Netherlands||1-2 days||1 day|
|Austria||1-2 days||1 day|
|Portugal||3-4 days||1 day|
|Slovakia||2-3 days||1 day|
|Slovenia||2-3 days||1 day|
|Spain||2-4 days||1 day|
*Approx. working days from shipping confirmation.
**For orders placed before 3 pm Monday to Thursday or before 1 pm on Friday.
Can I track the status of my delivery?
As a registered customer you can track the status of your delivery at any time logging into your account. You will also receive a shipping confirmation e-mail with a tracking number. You can use this tracking number to track your order directly via the relevant shipping partner.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
(1) When entering into a distance-selling transaction, consumers have a statutory right to cancel the contract. As required by law, we hereby inform you of that right:
Explanation of your right to cancel
Right to Cancel
You have the right to cancel this contract within 30 days without providing any reason. The cancellation period equals 30 days from the day on which you or a third person appointed by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the last full or partial shipment of your order.
In order to exercise your right to cancel, you must inform (ESCADA Online GmbH, Einsteinring 14-18, 85609 Aschheim/Munich, Email: [email protected], Fax: +49 (0)89 9944-1111, Phone: +49 (0)89 9982-9110) mittels einer eindeutigen Erklärung (z.B. ein mit der Post versandter Brief, Telefax oder E-Mail) of your decision to cancel this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g., letter sent by mail, fax or email). You may use the attached cancellation form for this purpose, but use of the form is not required. You may also exercise your right to cancel by returning to us within the cancellation period the relevant products via UPS; in such case, you need not provide a separate cancellation statement.
The cancellation deadline will be deemed satisfied if you dispatch your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of Cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will promptly reimburse you all payments we received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of additional costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive standard delivery option offered by us), in any event no later than 30 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract. We shall reimburse you using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you and we have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any charges as a result of such reimbursement.
We can refuse to reimburse you until we have received the returned products or until you have provided proof that you return shipped the products, whichever is the earlier date.
You must return ship or deliver the products to our warehouse (ESCADA Logistik GmbH, Kammer 35, 4974 Reichersberg, Österreich) promptly and in no event later than 30 days from the day on which you inform us of your cancellation. The deadline will be deemed to have been met if you dispatch the products before the 30-day period has expired or, as described in our Online Shop, arrange with our customer service department to pick up the products from your premises. We will cover the costs of returning the products, if you return the shipment via UPS. You can find the link to print out the return shipping label in your shipping confirmation e-mail. Otherwise, you will bear the direct costs of returning the products.
You will be liable for any loss of value of the products only if the diminished value is attributable to the handling of the products in such a manner that was unnecessary to determine the quality, features and serviceability of the products.
(2) Exceptions to your Right to Cancel
According to the statutory rules, the right to cancel does not apply, in particular to:
Contracts for the delivery of products, which have not been prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or specification by the consumer is required, or to contracts for the delivery of products which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer (e.g., for customized products); Contracts for the delivery of sealed products that are unsuitable for returns on grounds of health protection or hygiene if their seals have been removed after delivery. In particular, this can preclude the right to cancel a contract for the purchase of perfume. In any event, you can be obliged to make restitution up to the full amount of the purchase price if you already are familiar with the scent or we send you a sample and you nevertheless return the product to us after opening the outer packaging
(3) In accordance with the statutory rules, we inform you about the cancellation form as follows. You do not need to use this form, however:
(Please complete this form and return it to us if you wish to cancel the contract.)
To ESCADA Online GmbH, Einsteinring 14-18, 85609 Aschheim/Munich, Email: [email protected], Fax: +49-(0)89 9944-1111:
- I/we (*) hereby cancel the contract entered into by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following products (*)/ the provision of the following service (*)
- − Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
- − Name of the consumer(s)
- − Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only for hard-copy communications)
(*) Delete as appropriate
(4) In addition to the statutory provisions, the following applies:
- You can also exercise your right of cancellation by returning to us within the cancellation period the relevant products using the UPS return shipping label that was enclosed with your shipping confirmation e-mail; in such case, a separate statement will not be necessary.
- If you exercise your right of cancellation, the return shipment of the relevant products will be free of charge to you, provided that you use the UPS return shipping label enclosed with the shipping confirmation e-mail under "Return this Shipment". Otherwise, you will bear the direct costs of returning the products.
A short guide to "How to return your parcel with UPS" can be found here.
Customer Rights in the Event of Defects
(1) Your rights in the event there are defects in quality or title will be based on the statutory provisions, unless otherwise provided below.
(2) The product descriptions in our ESCADA E-Store and, in some cases, the product details and instructions, which are delivered together with the products, will be deemed agreements on the quality and characteristics (Beschaffenheit) of the products. Please take note of these descriptions, details and instructions before you decide whether to keep the products.
(3) We shall be liable for damages exclusively as provided in Section 8. Your statutory right of cancellation (see Section 6) remains unaffected thereby.
Liability for Damages
(1) We shall be liable for damages based on the statutory provisions, unless otherwise provided below.
(2) With respect to any breaches of duty, irrespective of the legal grounds, we will be responsible for intentional acts or omissions and for gross negligence. In cases of simple negligence (einfache Fahrlässigkeit), we will be liable only:
- for damages attributable to loss of life, bodily injury or impairment of health, and
- for damages attributable to our breach of a material contractual duty (i.e., a duty the performance of which is necessary for the due and proper implementation of the contract and the adherence to which the other contracting party routinely relies does or may routinely rely upon); in this case, however, our liability shall be limited to compensatory damages for the foreseeable loss expected to occur in a typical case.
(3) The aforementioned limits of liability shall also apply in cases of breaches of duty by persons for whose fault we bear responsibility by law. Your statutory rights under the Product Liability Act remain unaffected in all cases.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions concerning ESCADA.com, please do not hesitate to contact us. Please write us an e-mail or call us. We are available from Monday to Friday from 9am to 8pm: 00800 00 372232.